Wednesday 30 March 2016

PE- Striking and Fielding

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.
Link to modelling book on online zone.

My Strengths


The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were... Keep your eye on the ball, wide base good stance and stand side on.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were cup your hands/ reverse cup as early as possible, soft hands, keep your eye on the ball and watch the ball all the way into your hands.


My Next Steps


To improve my striking of a ball I need to play through the shot follow through because sometimes when I don't follow through I don't get maximum power.

To Improve my catching and fielding I need to point to where you want the ball to go because I sometimes try to rush the throw and it is slightly less accurate.

The game that I enjoyed the most was rounders because it was a tight game and I took three real good catches.

No comments:

Post a Comment