Monday 21 March 2016

Leadership blog post can do Kauri run bike run: Must do #2

Today the Kauri team at Oaklands school went to Halswell domain to participate at the Kauri run bike run. Jake and I went down early in a car to get things set up. To start I put out some flags to show participants where their bikes needed to go. Then the other students arrived and we went for a walk around the track. During the events I helped out in the transition area meaning I helped the students switch from running to cycling and vice versa. Afterwards I helped pack up the gear. After we packed up Jake and I were taken to the BP to get a trumpet and coke as a thanks for helping.  The leadership I showed was helping out at School events, getting involved and supporting others during my role.

No comments:

Post a Comment