Monday 16 March 2015

Writing Learning

At the moment in writing the boys class are writing to our role model. The role model i chose was Brendon McCullum because he shows  many characteristics of a good role model like empathy and resilience and many, many more. First we planned our writing using a describe map. Afterwards we wrote a paragraph on why we chose our role model and justified our reasons. Next we were given either a cyclic planner or a hamburger plan to plan our writing. It took me a while but I finally found out how to use a cyclic planner once I did I showed Mr brown and he told me to change a few things then start my draft. I am almost finished my draft and i looking forward to see if i get a reply when I finish my good copy. Role model writing has been a new experience for me in the way of writing and i hope there are many more opportunities like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment