Wednesday 13 April 2016

WALT: apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.

Improvisation techniques that I have used successfully are, always say yes, Listen and Work with your partner/group.


Improvisation techniques that I would like to have more practice at Thinking on the spot.

The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was getting to perform and to watch others perform because it was a good laugh between the group in a positive way.


The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was completing the starting tasks because I was away for the first weeks and I struggled to catch back up.


My favourite improv game was Alphabet because it was fun to come up with the random sentences.

My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is not to laugh or get distracted as much because sometimes my friends and I would get a bit silly and distract the group and ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment