Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Learner licenses

In room 26 we have a new system running called learner licenses. A learner licence determines where you get to work around the class or school.

The highest rank that is hard to achieve is called Mobile Learner. this means that you get to work anywhere in the school as long as you tell the teacher and you don't interrupt other classes learning.

The next rank is called independent learner license this means you get to work anywhere you want in the class. This is where I'm at in the licenses.

The next rank is called Regulated license meaning you can work where you want but the teacher can move you if needed.

The final rank is called teacher this means the teacher chooses where you work.

My next goal is to become a mobile learner license.

No comments:

Post a Comment